If BYU-Pathway doesn’t offer a degree that fits your needs, consider completing a certificate and/or associate degree through us and then transferring to an
- Low cost tuition for associate degree (60 credits)
- Online courses that fit around your schedule
- A spiritual learning environment
- Marketable certificates that help you get a better job
- No ACT/SAT required for those that start with the
Acceptance RequirementsIf a student wishes to pursue an educational path with a partnered university, they must:
- Be a student living within the United States
- Be willing to pay tuition for the universities to which they apply
- Meet the acceptance standards of each university to which they apply
To better serve our students, BYU-Pathway has worked with the following schools to offer seamless transfer options and scholarships.
- 4 Metro Phoenix, AZ campuses
- MyPath2ASU™: This program provides guaranteed general admission to ASU. MyPath2ASU™ allows students to transfer from an online degree program supported by BYU-Pathway to an ASU degree program through course-by-course equivalencies (at least 24 transferable credits required).
- Associate of Applied Science to Bachelor of Applied Science Program: The AAS to BAS program is for students who have completed an Associate of Applied Science from BYU-Idaho (through BYU-Pathway Worldwide) and want to complete a Bachelor of Applied Science in a complimentary discipline at ASU (at least 60 transferable credits required).
- Cedar City, UT
Program Offerings & Tuition Discount
Earn your degree for $9,000 or less through SUU’s $75 per credit Bachelor of General Studies Online program.
Learn more about SUU’s $300 per credit online undergraduate programs.
As a student at USU, you will work alongside award winning professors who get to know you and your goals and find belonging in the Aggie family. Through our
- The Guaranteed Program for Admission: This program allows students to transfer from an online degree program offered through BYU-Pathway Worldwide to a USU degree program through course-by-course equivalencies (at least 24 transferable credits required).
- The Associate of Applied Science to Bachelor of Applied Science Program: Allows students who are currently pursuing an associate of applied science degree from an online degree program offered through BYU-Pathway Worldwide to transfer to a Bachelor of Applied Science degree at USU (at least 60 transferable credits required).
The Exact Programs You Want
WGU offers more than 60 nationally recognized degree programs in business, health and nursing, education, and IT. BYU-Pathway students have a direct, stackable path into any of 25 undergraduate degree programs at the following entry points:
- completion of PathwayConnect
- completion of a professional certificate
- earning an associate degree
Not only is WGU’s tuition highly affordable and term based (students can take as many courses as they can in each six-month term for a single flat rate), but as a national university with local operations and several state partnerships, students may qualify for additional student aid.
To ensure a smooth transition, WGU is offering
Credibility & Impact
WGU serves over 130,000 current students and over 250,000 alumni. A respected institution of higher learning, it bears the same regional accreditation as many well-known state universities. WGU aims to increase accessibility and opportunity for each student, regardless of background, motivation, or life situation. And it makes a difference — 95% of WGU graduates said they would choose to attend WGU again if they could.
The BYU–Hawaii/BYU-Pathway Partnership
BYU-Pathway students may qualify for admission to BYU–Hawaii through the BYU–Hawaii/BYU-Pathway Partnership. BYU–Hawaii will
For more information please contact
Salt Lake City, Utah
The Ensign College Pathway Scholarship