The communication fundamentals certificate provides students with skills in writing, public speaking, and the ability to identify communication methods to serve a variety of audiences.
This certificate is offered by Ensign College, with
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Learn and apply fundamental communication principles using standard media messaging formats.
- Explain mass communication effects on public discourse, individuals, and institutions.
- Demonstrate techniques of public communication, including message development, content, projection, tone, and delivery.
- Build, manage, and optimize digital communication technologies.
- International/intercultural communication
- Advertising, marketing, and public relations
- Writing and publishing
- Media planning
- Account management
Why choose this certificate?
Learning the basics of communication will give you experience in writing and public speaking, as well as message development, content creation, and delivery for mass communication messaging.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a