- Low PricedCosts significantly less than other schools
- OnlineAll degrees are completely online
- SpiritualHigher education combined with spiritual learning
Ready to begin your degree? Getting started is easy!
The preferred start to a degree begins with
Are you a U.S. citizen with significant previous university and online learning experience? If so, you may also consider our
The following are requirements for admission to BYU-Pathway Worldwide:
- Be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or have a close tie to the Church.
- Be at least 17 years old (with secondary school completion or equivalent) or over age 18 (with or without a secondary school completion or equivalent).
weekly gatheringsduring the first three terms of your degree program.
- Strive to live by the
CES Honor Code. *
- Be capable of university-level academic work.
- Complete an English proficiency assessment (for non-native English speakers). If you need help improving your English skills, BYU-Pathway recommends taking
EnglishConnect, a language-learning program provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Have access to a smartphone and/or computer with internet and webcam/video chat capabilities. All PathwayConnect courses can be accessed and completed on a mobile device.
After the first six courses of your degree program (also known as
- Earn a minimum 3.0 ("B") cumulative GPA in your first three academic courses
- Meet with your local Church leaders for a worthiness interview to get an ecclesiastical endorsement
- Be in good standing (academic and financial) at any institution of higher learning previously attended
- Be clear of any unresolved legal action (probation, fines, listed on a registry, etc.)
Winter Term (Begins Jan. 8, 2024)
Spring Term (Begins Apr. 22, 2024)
Fall Term (Begins Sept. 16, 2024)