Welcome to BYU-Pathway Worldwide’s PathwayConnect program! We invite you to watch these video segments and complete the new student checklist to help you successfully start your courses.
Keys to Success
PathwayConnect Courses Overview
You can also view the
New Student Checklist
- Access your student portal by logging in to
- Your BYU-Pathway Portal is where you’ll access your online courses, apply for the Heber J. Grant Scholarship, pay tuition, view your gathering information, and more.
- To prepare for courses, type “orientation” into the BYU-Pathway Guide chat bot in the bottom right corner of your student portal.
- Select your gathering group under “My Gathering” on the left side of your student portal, if you didn't already in the application.
- Students take one institute course each of the three block terms they are enrolled in PathwayConnect. These free institute credits are required and count toward an online degree from BYU-Idaho or Ensign College. If you have questions, please contact your
Students Gathering Virtually
- Sign in to
byupathway.org/sign-in. On the left side of your student portal under “My Gathering Place,” you can find your:
- Gathering day and time
- Gathering Zoom link
- To gather virtually, it’s suggested you have:
- A phone, laptop, or desktop computer with a webcam and microphone, as well as a listening device
- Access to reliable internet
- For a positive gathering experience for all, please follow these
Virtual Gathering Guidelines.
- Complete a Zoom
test callwith another person before your first virtual gathering. Contact your peer mentorwith questions.
- The term officially begins Monday, September 11, 2023.
- To access your courses, log in at
byupathway.org/sign-inand select your courses on the right. See the Quick Start Guidefor additional instructions.
- Your courses should be available on Saturday, September 9, in Canvas (also called “I-Learn”).
tutorial(1+ hour total) can help you learn how to navigate Canvas. Watching this video will also be one of your first course assignments.
Academic gatherings will start the week of September 11. As the term approaches, please regularly check your portal for details about your gathering day, time, and location, or contact your service missionaries.
Your weekly institute course will typically begin the same week as your academic gathering. Please contact your
- Apply for available
scholarships! All students are eligible for a guaranteed scholarshipof a 10, 25, or 50% discount. Recently returned missionaries get an additional 25% discount!
- To pay tuition:
- Log in at
- Select the “Finances” drop-down menu at the top of the screen, then select “Make a Payment.” You can pay your tuition all at once or break it into smaller payments throughout the term.
- Log in at
- Your tuition for the current term must be paid in full before you can register for future terms of PathwayConnect or an online degree program from BYU-Idaho or Ensign College. You will be charged a one-time 5% fee on the last Tuesday of the term on any remaining balance.