The software development certificate helps students develop the skills needed to work in software development.
This certificate is offered by BYU-Idaho, with
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Develop software to solve meaningful problems in a variety of domains.
- Systematically evaluate the pros and cons of alternative solutions.
- Prepare and execute software test plans.
- Be self-reliant learners.
- Demonstrate effective skills related to getting a job as a software developer.
- Demonstrate the traits of an effective team member.
Why choose this certificate?
Training in software development prepares you for the constantly changing field of development by helping you gain skills in developing software, designing user interfaces, and a variety of programming languages.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a